As Bahçeşehir University Technology Transfer Office (BAUTTO), we are looking for an Assistant European Grants Advisor to build strategic partnerships in EU grants and increase funding opportunities. By expanding our team, you will be responsible for finding suitable funding opportunities within Horizon Europe and other European funding programmes. You will develop concepts for researchers, form and consolidate consortia. You will follow up the entire development and submission process. You will track and interpret calls, and develop projects accordingly. You will design and organise workshops and training packages for researchers periodically. If you think your background, competencies, and future ambitions in line with our expectations, your application will be most welcomed. Profile expectations of the position are defined below.
- You are a holder of a master’s degree within the natural, health, engineering sciences or social sciences and humanities,
- You have at least three years of relevant work experience – or equivalent – in Horizon 2020,
- You have a good command of the workings of European Programmes and institutions,
- You can map put the value chain of the calls and proactively get in contact with stakeholders and build partnerships,
- You are an experienced proposal writer with a deep understanding of the impact,
- You have excellent understanding of interdisciplinary nature of the projects,
- You will provide non-scientific support in the development of research proposals (logical frameworks for OUTCOMES/IMPACT),
- You have the ability to read and process long texts, strategy papers and documents,
- You will need to understand the EU funding and policy landscape, in order to best promote the BAU’s researchers and the institution’s presence,
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written English,
- You are advanced user of MS Office, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or similar graphic design apps,
- Having graduated from foreign public or private high schools in Turkey is a PLUS.